NariceatL4
About Me
NariceatL4
I'm happily, happily married to a wonderful, thoughtful man, and have 4 interesting, intelligent and talented children. I love going to church, and I love teaching kindergarten!
View my complete profile
Places to Visit
A-WELCOME
Origamibandit
Yes Please.
15 years ago
Squeaker's Squeak Squeak Squeakin
I've been gone too long.
15 years ago
Teaching Old Dogs New Tricks
Challenge Myself to Change
14 years ago
the Randomly Updated Blog of Rebecca
An Angry Rant for Those Who Have Persevered in My Lack of Updates
16 years ago
ZFM-Karisma and Kids
ZFM-RDH Mom
Have You Missed Me??
16 years ago
ZFM-WRITER CRAMPS (Main)
HODGEPODGE DECEMBER 18
8 months ago
Favorite Movie Quotes:
....
Santa!!! I know him!!!
I know him!!!
and... (also from this movie)
What are the 4 main food groups?
"Candy, candy canes, candy corns and syrup."
" I like to whisper too"
"He's an angry elf."
"Buddy you should know that your father... he's on the naughty list."
"Nooooo!"
. . . .
Yes, we love Elf
Word of the Day
Gardyloo!
(We like to yell this when throwing things from the top of the stairs--it's only fair warning!)
"I'm throwing the laundry basket down--gardyloo!!"
ahem...
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
2010
(6)
►
October
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(28)
►
November
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(7)
▼
2008
(63)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(6)
▼
October
(14)
Halloween as a kid--Seinfeld style!
Halloween Dinner FHE
FHE and the police
Testimony
Halloween jokes
Fun Monday - Doodles
Terra Cotta Warriors
Worms...
No fun here!
Fun Monday: Bedtime Stories
Sunday Bread
Friday Five
The Pumpkin Giant, Part 2
The Pumpkin Giant
►
September
(14)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(8)
Peter Pan fans:
must-reads pictured below!
Who Loves Miniature Teapots...?
ME!
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Halloween as a kid--Seinfeld style!
Last year my sister gave me a great new book -- and it came with a CD that is just SUPER!! This so brought me back to Halloween as a child!
1 comment:
Squeakers
said...
That is an awesome book! ^^
October 30, 2008 at 10:28 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is an awesome book! ^^
Post a Comment