We had our annual Halloween dinner last night for our family night. This year we did not dress up or have any stipulations about what to wear, (sometimes we have a theme, like, 'wear some kind of headgear', or it's noses, or full costume), but each year it's still greatly anticipated.
Here are some of our foods: (all foods must have 'Halloweenish' names)

(I'm sure people have been making 'mummy dogs' for years, but this was a first for me)

(I especially liked my name for the bean dip)

My nephew is zestfully fond of pasteurized ear wax... (in the back there)

and we had various goodie bags
Ear wax, blue mold, burst pustules, etc. were all gross foods we had for dinner--but the one that took the cake was my niece's addition to the evening:
Kitty Litter....used!

GrossGrossGross!!!
(and delicious!!)
Happy Halloween!
1 comment:
I'm SUPER happy it turned out the way I was hoping!!! ^^
And... I was indeed a little worried that no one would eat it. But, thankfully you guys did. hehe
Next years will be just as bad. *evil smile*
I was happy I could go as well it was TONS of fun like always...
now as for skinny "white boy" I don't think he'll be back until next year. I'm trying to get Halloween off but it's not looking good right now. =/
Well either way. I must be off to eat and try to save my voice... it's starting to sound bad again.
Much love,
Hannah
Post a Comment