I felt motivated to make wheat bread between conference sessions.

If any of you are bread-makers, you know that you need to let the bread dough rise. It's a good opportunity to do something else for a bit.
Well, as this photo illustrates... I didn't come back soon enough to check on the dough (I was glued to conference ). There's my Bosch mixer (it does all the mixing and kneading work for me). And the dough as you can see, DID rise--it exploded out of the mixer and all over the counter....
Not a pretty sight.
The completed product still tasted good.
mmm mmm

2 comments:
I'm glad you could still make your bread. It would be so sad if it went to waste!
I loves me the smell of some break baking from the kitchen. Mmmmmmmmm!
So many good smells come from your kitchen. Your kitchen is THE SOURCE of all good smells.
Glad we are coming to your house for family night for Halloween dinner. That will be fun and delicious.
Now. What to wear?
(p.s. Larry put a new keyboard on Lee's computer! Larry is too kind. And NOW I CAN TYPE RESPONSES! YAYYYYYY!!!)
Post a Comment