
A couple of years ago, I was sent this video:(1) practical jokes with a scarecrow in the parking lot
It made me laugh! (The scarecrow on the right is not the one from the video-please click on the link above to see the fun.)
(2) Here's another (don't try this at home... or anywhere, if you value your health!)

(3) Or how about these surprised individuals....
(Even though I don't like to be scared myself--don't sneak up on me now-- some of these were darn funny!)

1 comment:
And that is why I scare the little people! And the mom's. I know they can't pack a punch. LOL!!!!!
I've seen some really good scares go the wrong way completely. It was bad. I felt sorry for the guy. He got a broken nose by a girls boyfriend.
And no Gavin didn't give it to him. lol
Post a Comment