I'm happily, happily married to a wonderful, thoughtful man, and have 4 interesting, intelligent and talented children. I love going to church, and I love teaching kindergarten!
This is a super, definitive description of why Prop 8 is so important. Take 9 minutes and visit the newsroom. It is so well written, and answers ALL questions.
Ahhhhhhhhhh .... so the last quote was from Pride and Prejudice. I read it to Becca and she busted up. Now we quote it: Your nerves have been my constant companion these twenty years!
I keep forgetting to look for the new quote so I can guess. When does it go up each week? Does it have a DAY that goes with it? A portion of the week? That Beany is quick!
The new quote sounds SO FAMILIAR. I bet I'll know it AFTER you tell me what it's from. It's funny, that's for sure.
I really enjoy your movie quote feature, and especially appreciated the archive thingy so I could find out what movie the previous quote came from. It was driving me crazy ... but couldn't remember it well enough to quote it enough to ask you.
*poke* *poke* This is Hannah... Yes I Hannah have a blog. heh I have come to see what you have to say. It's rather funny and interesting to read... I also must say... no don't tell mom this. But... I find your blogs to be a little funnier, than mom's. At times... hmm... I think mom will find out what I post none the less. I'm in trouble. Wellllll LOVE YOU! Take care! ^^ *hug* -Squeakers
Hey Hannah! Thanks for visiting my blog! I tried to leave a comment on yours just now--and got the run-around (it would NOT let me leave a comment--and I was dying to comment on the double-cup-holder feature of the car seat....)
I post a new movie quote once or twice a week... depending on whether or not it gets guessed quickly. I love the "leave my elevator alone!" quote. More from that movie: What are you looking at? The sky! and... I've been watching television--in COLOR!
6 comments:
Ahhhhhhhhhh .... so the last quote was from Pride and Prejudice. I read it to Becca and she busted up. Now we quote it: Your nerves have been my constant companion these twenty years!
I keep forgetting to look for the new quote so I can guess. When does it go up each week? Does it have a DAY that goes with it? A portion of the week?
That Beany is quick!
The new quote sounds SO FAMILIAR. I bet I'll know it AFTER you tell me what it's from.
It's funny, that's for sure.
I really enjoy your movie quote feature, and especially appreciated the archive thingy so I could find out what movie the previous quote came from. It was driving me crazy ... but couldn't remember it well enough to quote it enough to ask you.
*poke* *poke*
This is Hannah... Yes I Hannah have a blog. heh
I have come to see what you have to say. It's rather funny and interesting to read... I also must say... no don't tell mom this.
But... I find your blogs to be a little funnier, than mom's. At times... hmm... I think mom will find out what I post none the less. I'm in trouble.
Wellllll LOVE YOU! Take care! ^^
*hug*
-Squeakers
Hey Hannah! Thanks for visiting my blog! I tried to leave a comment on yours just now--and got the run-around (it would NOT let me leave a comment--and I was dying to comment on the double-cup-holder feature of the car seat....)
Make a new post, and I'll try again. How's work?
I post a new movie quote once or twice a week... depending on whether or not it gets guessed quickly. I love the "leave my elevator alone!" quote. More from that movie:
What are you looking at?
The sky!
and...
I've been watching television--in COLOR!
PS-- I love you too Wendy and Hannah!!!
Post a Comment