Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Boogie Woogie Tuesday, preceded by Classic Monday


I just visited my sister's post for the day--and had a great trip down memory lane! She had the Boogie Woogie Sheep guest starring--I LOVE the Boogie Woogie Sheep! Click on either link to see! It reminded me of how much I love the Ten Tiny Turtles song, and the Ladybug Picnic, and Number Nine Cutie.... good old Classic Sesame Street stuff!

Speaking of classic, yesterday was a classic for sure, but I don't want to visit it again! It just got worse as the day went on: My oldest daughter was giddy and ridiculous at scripture study in the early morning, my husband accidentally dropped a check and deposit slip into the mailbox with my bills in the late a.m., my dog had a seizure (!)( --it looked like he was dying for sure), and upon returning home from the vet, I found my oldest son had just been driven away in an ambulance to the emergency room (in extreme abdominal pain)!!!

But, God is good: the check and deposit slip were returned, Toby got an all-clear from the vet and is on 'groggy' medication, and my oldest son--after 3 hours in the emergency room and various tests--was morphined-up and declared absolutely fine and sent home to deal with what amounts to gas pains at home. Whew! Let's do a little boogie woogie!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

the movie quote is from "the princess bride." am i right? that little dude who kept saying that word ALL through that movie.

Anonymous said...

wow narice!

glad all that worked out okay. sounded icky yicky not woogie boogie.

blessings, beany :)

Anonymous said...

awh, i'd never seen the dancing lambies before. so cute :)

NariceatL4 said...

INCONCIEVABLE!
Yes, you are good beany! It is the Princess Bride--it deserves a watch every other year or so! Such great lines!

Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

(the rhyming game)
Inigo: Fezzik, are there rocks ahead?
Fezzik: If there are, we all be dead.
Vizzini: No more rhyming now, I mean it.
Fezzik: Anybody want a peanut?

And, what about the R.O.U.S.'s?

Anonymous said...

woo hoot narice!!!

i got it!!! yippee skippy!

**doing the snoopy happy dance**

wendy bendy usually joins me when i do the snoopy dance. jump right in. hehe. do-se-do and spin your partner. haha, wrong song. rewind.

i like this little game of guessing.

nighty night sleep tight, beany :)

Anonymous said...

and N ~
that is so cute how you said all that quote/movie/dollar/beany stuff off to the left of your bloggy. hehehe. **all smiles**

chow, beany :)

NariceatL4 said...

You made me smile!
In celebration of your appreciation I had to watch the boogie woogie sheep (again!) while doing the Snoopy Dance--yes, I'm joining you!

Anonymous said...

hi narice ~
awh, you made me smile today when i got off work and checked email on my PDA and saw this one waiting for me from you. i smiled really big. and it has been hard lately, so i really appreciate the smile. thanks, beany

Wendster said...

Love those boogie woogie sheep and ALL the extras! Didn't click on them yet. Going to bed now. Will come back later and watch them all. Can't wait!

Thread thread thread thread thread .... hee hee.

You know what that means. It means I am excited for our birthday date where we celebrate my birthday.