
Today in school... no, after school... I was doing some weird science....at least my neighbor/co-kindergarten teacher knew I was weird when she saw what I was doing. (Using my kindergarten 'sorting' skills, of course.)
Did you know that if you freeze-dry a cricket, its legs fall off? Did you know that if you buy a container of freeze-dried crickets (for the classroom's spiny, soft-shelled turtle) the freeze-driers will have scooped all of those legs into said container. You have to get rid of them--the turtle is a connoisseur, and he won't eat them.

Well, my son, J~ came over this afternoon with some truly weird science (click for fun with sulfur hexafluoride). I appreciate it when he shares interesting 'stuff' with me, and this one certainly took me by surprise. (It's from one of his guy-type shows: Myth Busters, with Adam Savage, shown on the right.) Like he says, you probably shouldn't try it at home.

1 comment:
I gotta get me some of that!!!
I want a super deep super villain voice. I bet that's what they use when Ursula (little Mermaid) gets her really deep up to no good voice.
Imagine the uses when someone scary knocks on your door, too!
Anyone home?
.... YEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!
BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!
(solicitor running away)
heh heh.
Where do I get that stuff?
Never mind. My kids would use it all up anyways.
Thanks for letting me use your computer tonight!
Post a Comment