I'm happily, happily married to a wonderful, thoughtful man, and have 4 interesting, intelligent and talented children. I love going to church, and I love teaching kindergarten!
Welcome to Fun Monday...I am glad you signed up. All you have to do is write a post on Monday answering the challenge and linking back to my post. It is also good etiquette to visit and comment on all the other FM participants. You can grab the FM logo from my blog and use it, if you like. Feel free to ask any questions...it is fun and you will meet some wonderful bloggers!!!
5 comments:
I love that Acrostic with Tristan's name.
Very clever.
I'm just going to link to your post so people can see a picture of the birthday boy.
(I sure am glad that you live near enough for me to borrow your computer.)
Love love love!
Hug hug hug.
Toby smells like a dog.
Hey ... where is the "guess the movie line feature?"
Did your missing favorite student take it with him? HE was the one running it all summer ... wasn't he?
No wonder you miss him.
hi narice ...
awwwwhhhhh!!!!
hugs, beany :)
Welcome to Fun Monday...I am glad you signed up. All you have to do is write a post on Monday answering the challenge and linking back to my post. It is also good etiquette to visit and comment on all the other FM participants. You can grab the FM logo from my blog and use it, if you like. Feel free to ask any questions...it is fun and you will meet some wonderful bloggers!!!
Tristan in that little hat is TOO funny lol
I miss you guys *sigh*
(this is Hannah if you don't know lol)
But yeah... when could I come over and hang out? I know where you live and. I can drive. lol
ok ok I'll go now and help mom set up for Halloween!!!!! ^^ AHHHH! Going bonkers over it!!! hehehe
Post a Comment