Friday, September 19, 2008

Sour Grapes

I am so unhappy! After a district-wide count of students, they decided to close a class at my school. That meant that someone had to volunteer to leave the school... and who's going to volunteer?
No one!
That meant my partner, who teaches in the room next to mine, who I enjoy and get along so well with--but was low in seniority-- had to go! She had to pack up and go to another school with an opening--I miss her already!
And not only that, they moved the teacher that I used to work with back down to Kindergarten... and we don't have the same teaching philosophy at all. She's a taker, not a giver. And she's mean to her students....

I'm so disgusted!
And then, to top it off--late in the afternoon--they took my favorite student and moved him into the other K room!!!
A week ago they had an extra student, so I said it was OK to have 21 in my room until re-organization (when presumably the turned-out-to-be annoying student would be moved to another school with an opening)... and they rewarded me by making me keep the ding-a-ling and taking my super, smart, enjoyable, helpful, favorite student away instead!!!

Aaaaaaahhh!!!!!

What nonsense
Que va
Harrumph
Yes, I have a frown in my forehead!


1 comment:

Wendster said...

I love that picture of the sour grapes. And the animal pictures. Those were dang funny. The only mirth that was IN that post.

Dang we hate when stuff like that happens.

RATS! Mrs. Wonderful is OUT and Mrs. Horrible is IN. That sucks. Like a crazy straw. Like a crazy straw in molasses. In the winter. Throw in some tar.

That might do it.

But on the bright side, Mrs. Wonderful wasn't FIRED. She still has a job. And that's a relief in these tough times.

Whew.

So sorry that the green grapes lady is back in your room.

Maybe we can hypnotize her?