Yesterday the entire mountain range was covered in snow--it was crisp and clear and beautiful.
This morning, I looked out the window and thought I was seeing a winter wonderland... but no... the entire yard was covered in.... toilet paper!
(Really, I thought my kids
were way too old to be having friends paper the yard.)
My mom did not think it was a winter wonderland, or appreciate all of the hard work the paperers went too.
She noticed it when she got up to go to the bathroom at 3 a.m., and then fumed about it until she heard someone else traveling towards the bathroom at 4 a.m. Unfortunately it was Dawn and she got an earful! Blah, blah, you'll have to, blah, blah, help clean, blah, blah, vandals, blah blah.
S0 much for welcoming the surprise of the winter wonderland...
(I'm glad I didn't hear about it until 6:40 a.m.!)
(Really, it was a good job. Careful wrapping and draping, no confetti, no trash.)

3 comments:
.... Wow.... well I can totally see Baba flipping out about that. lol I'm glad I wasn't there. XP
Yes, it's amazing how personally she takes it....
What is XP...?
Kiss and a ....peck?
a kiss and a.... penguin?
a computer program....
your nickname...
...xannah panana...
a dead person sticking out their tongue...
closed eyes and ....
Post a Comment