Today is my oldest son's birthday, and in honor of the occasion my youngest daughter took six of us to see the show. It was my second time--and it was just as good as the first!
I LOVE the Pantages theater! It feels like you've stepped back in time--the walls... the ceiling! (I love the ceiling!)--emanates the 1930's
The actors--Galinda, Elphaba --such delicious and powerful singers!

The costuming!

The sets-even the map on the opening curtain...
As I said, we loved it--and for three of our party, it was their first Wicked experience--and just 12 rows from the stage...marvelous!
Here we are in the lobby after the show. Looks like we're defying gravity (our heads are pretty close to those chandeliers...)

8 comments:
Wow! Great photos too!
Sweet A! She is too good to you guys.
I am glad you guys had a good time. Happy birthday Big J!!!
Well .... not TOO good. You deserve every minute of "Wicked" happiness.
... playing cards with polar bears?
In the himalayas?
I don't see it. But I want to play too.
Only if there is a rip roaring fire, the polar bears don't eat me, and there are marshmallows and roasters.
and really toasty warm socks and hats ... and jackets ... and thermal pants ... and popcorn.
And maybe hookah pipes.
Hey, what about me?
zsdt ~ This is for you:
I want to play cards with YOU AND the polar bears.
We will all eat popcorn together and string cranberries for the lovely trees in the himalayas ... and then we will get the set decorators from Wicked to douse the trees in sparkly lights and have the best most merriest Christmas ever!
Ever.
.... EH ... ver. :)
... and just HOW do you pronounce, Zsdt?
More to zsdt: Yes, yes, you are wonderful too (and I love dressing like you whenever I can... what are you wearing tomorrow?)
PS to W
It's obviously pronounced:
hmmmmm....
It's pronounced (in French):
je tedes
or... zesdet
Post a Comment