I'm happily, happily married to a wonderful, thoughtful man, and have 4 interesting, intelligent and talented children. I love going to church, and I love teaching kindergarten!
That was a great comment! I love that 'broccoli tree' too. If you visit my facebook page, I have a video of it as I walked past it. I tried to upload the video to blogger.. but it wouldn't work.
Yes, I'm doing better, thanks! How's work and school?
3 comments:
That is SOOOOO amazing! I love it! I want to put it in my pocket and save it for a rainy day. ^^
How are you doing? Better I hope.
That was a great comment! I love that 'broccoli tree' too. If you visit my facebook page, I have a video of it as I walked past it. I tried to upload the video to blogger.. but it wouldn't work.
Yes, I'm doing better, thanks! How's work and school?
That IS a great comment: "I want to put it in my pocket and save it for a rainy day."
My Hannah says the cleverest things.
I thought it was a picture of fireworks. That is AMAZING!
Post a Comment