Today was a good day: My family was able to go to the temple with an honorary family member, soon to serve a mission in Spain. We also got to put up Christmas lights in our yard.
And...I got to see the most wonderful show at Disneyland: The Candle Ceremony, right in front of the train station on Main Street. And, John Stamos was the guest narrator--He was sincere and enthusiastic... and still soooo cute!
And the music was sooo good! They had a mixed choir from many schools - the madrigal groups, and a great orchestra, with trumpeters on the roof. This clip just really doesn't do it justice (and it's fuzzy).
Of course, there was also the wonderful fireworks show and snow:
I love having a Disneyland pass (and my kids having them too).
Saturday, December 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Yes, that was a good day. We got to go to the 2 happiest places on Earth! The Temple and Disneyland! We have to go some more before your pass expires! You haven't even seen fantazmic yet!
Yes, the temple is the truly happiest place on earth--but I didn't want to get into that in my blog (not at this time anyway).
Thanks for leaving a comment! (Made me smile!)
And the food was good too - you and A are smart shoppers :)
Hmmmmmmm .... someone named Zsdt is hanging out with you now?
I think I know who that is.
I loved your little videos!
I watched each one.
John Stamos did sound sweet.
And that choir sounded REALLY good.
Wow!
and I had never heard of that ceremony either. Huh.
Post a Comment