Saturday, July 26, 2008

Yesterday, Part Two


































While on our annual pilgramage, Dawn and I lucked in to a delicious Open House--my pictures cannot even do it justice! Beautiful wood floors, ocean view from the master bedroom, living room, dining room. I forgot to photo the kitchen: long hallway with pantry cupboards, counters, leading into the kitchen and another living room, an office, a 4-car garage. And a guest house upstairs in the back, as well as 5 bedrooms and a laundry room AND a library nook upstairs... mmm, mm, mmm! Delicious!




13 comments:

Pamela said...

well I'm coveting, don't know about you.

Wendster said...

Ooooooooooooooooooooooh.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

... fabulous.

(Pamela has been here! We love her. You must visit her blog you know. It's customary. You click on the names of everyone who visits your blog and comment on theirs. It's "the code" dontcha know.

Glad you guys had a cool trip.

Did you buy the house?

NariceatL4 said...

Yes, of course I bought the house--actually, my husband is buying the house as a prize for meeting another goal!

NariceatL4 said...

Yeah, right!

Speedcat Hollydale said...

The tub is wayyy to small. Blechtcthhh

Ha haaaa!!!!!

I guess, if someone gave me this house, and then I was kicked out a year later for not paying all the taxes .... I could take a shower in the gust bathroom #4 for 12 months. I have done many dum things for 12 months in my life.

1985??? well, that was a double dum.

I wrote a song about it!!! Here goes .....

double dum, double dum, ohh double double double DOUBLE DUM!! do do dooo dda dooo (repeat 7000 times)

Hiya, hiya, it's SpeedY Cayahh

I do not know if that was funny, or if it proves I am nuts. In any case, happy week from the Hollydale House. {100,000 dollars}

pricelesss

戦いを助ける スパム 1 ハッカー
^^^^^ that means cool post^^^^^^

Anonymous said...

hi wendy mania ~

hi speedy ~

hi N ~
less is more :)

speedy cracked me up how he said repeat the song verse 7000 times. hahaha.

great day girl, beany :)

Wendster said...

Ooooooooooooh!

Your blog is functioning as a chat room today, kinda!

I have dibs on guest shower number 2.

The one with the waterfall shower.

hee hee!

Wendster said...

Hmmmmmmm ....maybe I should post another comment just so you can glance at your comments and say: Hmmmmmmmmmm. ... didn't I have only 6 comments the last time I checked? I must have new comments!

Woo hooooooooo!

Fun to see that you have attracted some of my favorite people to your blog.

Who loves comments? We do.

Wendster said...

p.s. Hi Speedy.

Repeating your verse 7000 times. Though it will take me ALL DAY.

Wendster said...

psssssssssst.

Now you have TEN comments.

Comment back to me here OR on my blog.
I'll know where to look.

Anonymous said...

hi wendster ~

hi speedy ~

hi narice ~ ahhhhh, out of breath. i just finished repeating speedy's song verse for the 7,000 time. haha. so now i can resume visiting other blogs. getting a kick out of all the comments lately. hope you enjoy yourself since you started up your blog. i have really enjoyed having a blog for the past year plus. i had no idea i would enjoy this so much. i'm glad your dear ole sister wendy bendy pointed me to your bloggy, too. great night girl, beany :)

NariceatL4 said...

Wait a second! I just noticed these comments... where have I been?? Beany, Wendy, you made my day--I'm so glad you are here (and all of Wendy's welcoming buddy's--I'm singing Speedycat's song even now) (double dum, hmm, hmm, hmm) to help me figure out this blogging business--I do feel rather sloowwww at it..... (duuuubbbblllll duuuuuuuummmmmmm)(going very slowly)
I agree with you beany--I had no idea I would enjoy blogging so much (I was actually afraid of it at first: aaaah! what have I done??!)

Anonymous said...

awh narice!
cute comment to me and wendster. thanks. just in case you don't know, you are able to set your settings in your blog so that you will receive email alerts everytime a comment is made anywhere on your blog. that way you won't miss anything directed at you. i love it. i also use email alerts for posts i have commented on ... so i never have to go looking for comments that are directed at me. they all come to me in my email inbox. easy smeasy!

your note made me smile when i saw it :)

thanks, beany