Thursday, July 17, 2008

July 17, 2008



Today I bought an air-conditioner. I've had a hole in the wall for it (covered by a marvelous painting-marvelous because my sister the artist painted it for me) for the past 25 years..... how is it that I could need an air-conditioner now, when I've survived for 25 years without one? Maybe I'm feeling the effects of global warming... And, if I actually use the air-conditioner--great EER that it has--will it contribute to global warming....?

The air conditioner will be installed just at the head of the stairs (see photo). Maybe it will help to keep the chocolate roof from melting.

3 comments:

NariceatL4 said...

Jay Leno indicated that President Bush's solution to global warming is air-conditioning...

Wendster said...

I agree with President Bush.

Heh heh! I found your blog!!!

(I clicked on your name in my comment section. I am so GLAD THAT YOU HAVE A BLOG! I LOVE IT! YOUR PAGE LOOKS GREAT!!!!!)

Wendster said...

... and what about a PHOTO of my fabulous art work? mmmmmmm?????????

So THAT's why you hung it there.

LOL