This entry could be similar to a Where's Waldo page... except that Logan was really nowhere to be found... He'd been gone since a last sighting at 2:00a.m. early Sunday morning. His best bud-who does share a brain with him at times--they are Siamese twins also--is connected to him like the Borg collective. (Yes, that would be Jonathan.) I know that Logan always checks in with Jonathan, so I became very worried. After many prayers--yes, we each prayed fervently--Logan called at about ....10:00 p.m. and asked Jonathan to pick him up, and did he have the story of a lifetime to tell..... I hope I get to hear it today! (And I thanked the Lord for keeping both halves of the Siamese Borg twins safe!)
Monday, July 21, 2008
Where's Logan???
This entry could be similar to a Where's Waldo page... except that Logan was really nowhere to be found... He'd been gone since a last sighting at 2:00a.m. early Sunday morning. His best bud-who does share a brain with him at times--they are Siamese twins also--is connected to him like the Borg collective. (Yes, that would be Jonathan.) I know that Logan always checks in with Jonathan, so I became very worried. After many prayers--yes, we each prayed fervently--Logan called at about ....10:00 p.m. and asked Jonathan to pick him up, and did he have the story of a lifetime to tell..... I hope I get to hear it today! (And I thanked the Lord for keeping both halves of the Siamese Borg twins safe!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
... tell us the story! tell us the story!!!!!
What a cliff hanger.
Yimmeneez.
The Borg Collective. Ha!!! You are SO funny!
Your blog is going to be better than mine, you know.
Post a Comment