
Here it is... The Real Story of what happened to Ellbee (i.e. L.B.) as told by Jonathan, guest author of today's entry. (And if you believe this one, I'll have to get him to write again!) Here it goes:
At 1:30 a.m. on Sunday morning while my trusted companion Nurse Logan and I where traveling through Caracas, the sole of my shoe got stuck on a piece of "Zoltans Incredible Chewing Gum," and ripped away from the rest of my shoe. Naturally my first instinct was to continue on as if nothing had ever happened, but we just so happened to be in front of a shop that said "Shoe sole expert" in giant letters, which just so happened to be open. To make a short story long, it turned out that the man who ran the shop was indeed a scarpologist, and could not in fact fix the before mentioned shoe. So instead of getting my shoe repaired, I wrote a short, strongly worded letter to my shoe company, demanding that they send me another pair of equal or less value. Preferably equal. Or less. Anyways, during all of this Nurse Logan was kidnapped by a large clan of albino pygmy rhinoceri people who drugged him with peyote and sold him to the Zanzabarbarians of Zanzabar, as a dung farming slave. That was the last thing I ever heard from him. Of course until 10:00 p.m. when he had finished shoveling all the dung and was ready to come home.

13 comments:
And THAT my friends ... is what REALLY happened to Logan when he was missing.
He was shoveling dung for the Elephant Zanzarbarbarians.
(I actually have NO clue what you are talking about. But it was inventive and ridiculous and I hope you post much more of the same.)
p.s. Did I mention that I found your blog? (clicked on your name in the comment section and it took me right to you. YAY!!!
P.s.s. Did I mention that I am SO GLAD YOU HAVE A BLOG!?!??!?! Observe as I dance with the Borg collective and they make me one of their own. ARRRRGHHHHHHHHHH! I changed my min---. ... no ... individual ... thought ... happy ... as ... a ... . borg.
p.s.s.s. I still want to know what happened to Logan.
p.s.s.s.s.s..s. If you wish it, you may go through your comments because you will find a comment from ME on EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM.
Whooopeeeeee!
p.s. I got your phone message and will call you back soon.
p.s. When you say "Narice at L4" ... what does L4 refer to exactly?
.... must be some kind of direction ... like to a certain square on a game board or something?
p.s. You can make that word verification thing go away by going to "settings" and clicking on "no" ... I think that's how I did it.
We hate that crazy box.
Oh yes ... and who is Ellbee?
typing in word verification again.
Is there air? You don't know!!!
Your husband said that in a home movie.
Send me a dollar.
p.s. Fun feature! I like it!
hi wendy bendy's sister ~
wendy is awesome, so fun, i just adore her notes to me everytime. she asked me to come over and welcome you to bloggyland. so welcome aboard.
i am kathleen and send you greetings from anchorage alaska.
or kathleenybeany or beany. some of my favorite people call me beany.
wendy asked me to, so here i am. she said i should leave you some undesirable comment and that cracked me up. wendy is a riot, but you already know. but you know her really well and i bet you have embarrassing stories that you could leave in her comments on her blog. hehe.
if i can still guess about the air quote, i think that movie quote is from "galaxy quest" with tim allen -- the spoof on star trek/star wars when the team landed on the planet and they opened up the shuttle before even checking to see if the air was good for them. am i right? heehee.
enjoy the blogs. there are some nice people out here. stay away from creeps. may this be a fun experience for you :) beany :)
To get rid of word verification go to
SETTINGS tab
tab for COMMENTS (4th tab over)
Show word verification for comments?
Show word verification for comments? NO.
It's that easy.
Going down stairs now.
I am going to buy some new shoes (or fix my pro-keds) ... "where" can I go to experience such excitement and adventure???
My life pales in comparison ... sigh
Hello, my name is Eric, better known as "Speedcat Hollydale" Found you via the Wendy Wendster port-all.
You can visit my blog, but be forwarned that serious things are better found elsewhere!!! Silly I am I am said Sam.
Who is Ellbee???
You are realted to our dear Wendster? You have my sympathies!!
Hallie :)
(just joking...if you're anything like her, I love you already!)
Hallie
The artwork definitely makes it.
I see my friends, the Elephant people, have been here.
Excellent.
And today I watched Galaxy quest JUST to confirm that movie line.
sograteful beany wins! She is good.
p.s. I am volunteering for a Spanish Children's seminar this weekend. ... but soon, I will become their seminar TEACHER. ... not just a staffer. Happy sigh. I have been looking forward to this.
p.s. again. Don't worry about Mom being a "reference" on the Ford West stuff ... she is not listed in ANY WAY as ANY KIND OF ANYTHING on the loan. NOTHING. Just a name that could verify who I was. That is all. So sorry they are bugging you. Next time they call tell them you don't know me if you wish. Or something more honest that isn't a lie but that will redirect them. They have my info ... wonder why they are calling YOU? Scoundrels.
yay, i won the quote game!! hehehe. beany :)
Post a Comment