

And the clouds! the clouds were crazy scary/beautiful and amazing on the way home. Unfortunately, I was driving--so I couldn't capture them! This picture below is before the drive, a view looking southeast from the temple grounds.

Afterwards I attended a scouting awards dinner. My oh my! Scouters are
long-winded! The event started at 6:00 p.m. . . . and they were still talking at 9:30 p.m.!It was a well-planned event--the boy scouts did all of the serving, starting off the evening by offering everyone hors d'ouvres.
It was also very touching when the presenter mentioned Dahl Hatch, who passed away this last year, had to stop to get control of his emotions--our district does have a lot of dedicated men (and women) who give a lot of time to helping boys have fun and grow up.
But.... 4 hours for one meeting...?
Hey, did you know that John Wayne was a scouter?

1 comment:
John Wayne? he looks like the kind of guy that would be a scout lol
Post a Comment