Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Thank Goodness it's over!

I am soooo glad the election is over!! I was thankful for a voice, and the opportunity to make phone calls and knock on doors and poll watch--but I couldn't have made one more call, or looked at one more ad without getting SICK!!

I've very proud of my young adult children who put in hours and hours on this election--They are SUPER!!

6 comments:

Wendster said...

yes ... they are superman, supermanl, superwoman, and superwoman ... but we are going to have to spell some of those differently.

Wendster said...

I had an e mail today from someone inviting me to go and protest at "the Morman temple" at 2:00 today.

"Yes we can, no you can't."

I wish it would just settle down already.

Wendster said...

Did you go and look at all of your comments yet?

One post down?

Wendster said...

You didn't?

Wendster said...

sigh.

hurry up!

NariceatL4 said...

Ha ha!! I have just discovered comments from my sister! How fun! I can't wait to read them all, and visit her too! (I love not being sooo busy this weekend and having time to blog!)