I mean I REALLY like it.
I mean, I REALLY miss it when the pipes are broken and clogged by our wonderful tree, and the plumbers can't put in new pipes until the next day, and you have to go 24 hours...
without your toilet...
and you have to break out your port-a-potty...

because you don't have an outhouse...

and it's better than not having any facility at all. Cuz when you gotta go, you gott go...

Oh blessed relief! The plumbers are done!
Boy, I'm thankful for modern plumbing.

6 comments:
Did we NOT buy an extra toilet?
DID WE NOT BUY AN EXTRA TOILET!??!?!
I love my toilet too.
aaaaaaaaah the blessings of living in modern times.
ok I now have a new post. lol I was going to post one last week but it deleted it's self so I just gave up on that one. lol But yes Gavin and I plan on stopping by.
See you at the movies!
We picked up a cheese cake. Mmmmmm. Yes, To share with you when we come to your house.
Post a Comment