Sunday, April 12, 2009

He Is Risen




How grateful I am for His willingness to suffer for our sins,
that we might not if we but repent.
How grateful I am for the glorious hope of the resurrection.
How grateful I am for the peace the gospel of Jesus Christ brings.



-----------------
Here's an add-on to my post.
I just visited my daughter's blog--and she's got a great

list posted of things you can do to help yourself be truly

happier within 30 minutes.

It's worth a read (and an internalization)!

1 comment:

Wendster said...

Singing:

He is risen
He is risen!
... ummm

blah bla-blah blah blah la la laaaaa!

We are free from
Sin's dark prison
Let the whole wide world rejoice!

Death is conquered
Man is free!
... ummm

rats.

(Christ has won the victory?)

You can just fill in the rest if you don't mind.

lol.

Yes ... I am a night owl tonight.

Hey ... come see my glass photos!