Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Wacky Wednesdays





The other day Hernan came up to me at recess and said, "I can do jumping jacks in a square!" and then he jumped up and smacked his hands together just like he was catching a mosquito, ran to another corner of the four-square court and jumped up again--in a manner so NOT jumping jacks, but adorably funny, (and continued on around the square) that I had to work hard not to laugh out loud!

More random stuff:

Ashley came up to me during P.E. with a dried worm in her hand and told me she had a "frozen worm."
(Freeze-dried would be more correct.)

There were evidently more 'freeze-dried' worms scattered about from the recent rain, because Daphne and Gizelle informed me that they had put their hands like this: (praying hands) under the tree and prayed ...because the worms died.

And Pedro. Out of the blue, while he was working, he seriously alerted me to the fact that, 'one time', he went to Mexico and his tia Elisia farted and scared him.
(Yes, I did laugh.)

Did I mention that Rafael came to school with "spicy hair" (spikey hair...), or that we got to see a great comedy troupe perform stories that the students had written--one of them being, "I'm Batman" (the whole dialog was just that)-- and for the rest of the day we quoted "I'm Batman!" at the most random times.

Yes, I love kindergarten funnies.

Happy Wacky Wednesday.

7 comments:

Wendster said...

We DO love kindergarden funnies.

I know I do!

They are rather fond of us as well.

I've heard them talking about us.

Wendster said...

Yay! A comment blitz from Narice!

I love when you come through and comment.

So hard to decide whether to go private and lose my chance at "fame" lol ... or stay public but have undesirables reading my most private thoughts.

So ... I had a great blog last year? REally? I had no idea. That is the most encouraging thing anyone has EVER said to me about my blog. I've had a couple of other comments come close, but that one took the cake. Thanks. Of course, I think YOUR blog is WAAAAYYYY better than mine.

Wendster said...

blitz blitz blitz

Wendster said...

comment comment comment

Wendster said...

comment blitz!

Wendster said...

heh heh heh!

Ann said...

These were funny! I enjoyed them! You are lucky to teach kindergarten!! :)