I'm happily, happily married to a wonderful, thoughtful man, and have 4 interesting, intelligent and talented children. I love going to church, and I love teaching kindergarten!
i thought my first comment was swallowed up by cyber-space! turns out it's only visible after your approval-- let me just keep posting the same comment- over and over and over!!!\:)
Yay for comments! (But I don't remember choosing an option that says all comments have to be moderated before they get posted.... I'll have to check into that.) I love you too!!
and hoooray for big dance production numbers!! And for watching them with our sisters. And our nieces. And Bellas when they are around. But not horned owls.
4 comments:
and i love you!!!
funny thing! i was just telling cousin dave about this very movie last night!!! (the Ikea scene...)
“Honey, I don't know how to say this, but there's a Chinese family in our bathroom.”
and then i checked your blog~
i thought my first comment was swallowed up by cyber-space! turns out it's only visible after your approval-- let me just keep posting the same comment- over and over and over!!!\:)
Yay for comments! (But I don't remember choosing an option that says all comments have to be moderated before they get posted.... I'll have to check into that.)
I love you too!!
and hoooray for big dance production numbers!! And for watching them with our sisters. And our nieces. And Bellas when they are around. But not horned owls.
Post a Comment